On your tablet, on your phone or in your browser. 3D everywhere - we’ve got you covered.On mobile? Call us!
Your right to privacy is important to us. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. Any personal information that you provide to DriveWorks over this Web Site is accessible only by DriveWorks employees and our Authorized Resellers where applicable (see below). We do not sell, transfer, or disclose e-mail addresses to any third party except when necessary to process a transaction or to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes. Our primary goal in collecting information is to provide you with information, products and services that are most relevant to you and to provide you with efficient and effective service while using our Site. You may visit our Site and browse without giving us any personal information. However you may wish to register with us to access additional content and or to download products and further information. Please read on for more details about our privacy practices.
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is only requested when you register for an online information service or if you provide information in order to effect an online transaction where available.
• When you request information from us we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, company address, telephone number, or reseller details. This is so that we can respond to your request in an efficient and timely manner. As DriveWorks is an Add-In for SolidWorks software we will ask you for the name of your SolidWorks reseller and may contact your reseller so that they they can answer your questions or so that they know when to pass support questions on to us.
• If you choose to buy from us we do not store any personal financial information about you. We do not store your credit or debit card details.
• When you register for a promotional offer, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so we can administer the promotion and respond to you accordingly.
• We may use your information to send you information about important product updates and services, special events, e-Learning opportunities, and new Web Site features that may be of interest to you.
• If you sign up for our e-newsletter you can "Opt-out" and we will promptly comply with your request.
This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We may gather this information each time you access our Site. This information, compiled and analyzed on both an individual or aggregated basis, may include:
• Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the Web Site you visited just prior to accessing our Site, the URL you go to after leaving our Site, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
• We may perform statistical analyses of aggregate customer behaviour. For instance, we may analyze which pages on our Site receive the most visitors or how long visitors spend reviewing those pages when visiting the Site. This allows us to measure relative customer interest in the various areas of our Site.
• We then use that information to improve the content of this site to enhance your experience when visiting the Site, to customize the content and/or layout of the Site's pages, and to provide the services required by our individual customers.